If you would like to make a donation to help us keep our Drop-In Centre running, donating online is super-easy. Just click through to CanadaHelps.org to contribute using your credit card.
In the 'Your Donation Will Support:' box, click the arrow to show the list of options. Please click St Luke's Table to direct your giving to this registered Canadian charity. (#10808-4658-RR0030)
Mail cheque to:
760 Somerset Street West,
Ottawa, ON K1R 6P9
Can be dropped off during service hours at 760 Somerset St. W. at the side entrance on Bell Street.
1. Make a monetary donation to help us and others
2. Donate gift cards from Tim Horton's, Giant Tiger, Metro and Independent
3. Donate hygiene products such as: shampoo, soap, razors, toilet paper, toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorant
4. Donate dog and cat food to help nourish participant's precious pets
5. Donate coffee, tea, sugar
6. Donate pre-paid telephone cards so participants can stay in touch with family
7. Donate baby formula and diapers
8. Donate winter gear such as: toques, scarves, warm socks and gloves
9. Donate yoga mats for our yoga classes
10. Donate bus tickets so that participants can get to appointments and community resources without having to walk in the heat or cold
11. Donate gently used winter boots and coats
12. Donate peanut butter, jam and baked goods.
Organize an event in support of St Luke's Table-Help us raise money by holding a fund raising event in support of St Luke's Table, contact Shea Kiely at (613) 238-4193